1. Turn a ship around in the ocean?
2. Stop a runaway train?
3. Corral a cattle stampede?
It Isn’t easy and it isn’t done on a dime.
That is what Barack Obama was faced with in January 2009. The economy was spiraling out of control. Imagine getting 300+ million people to agree on what to do. Well, it takes time. So what is the results after three years and ten months?
1. The Stock Market has just enjoyed one of its best half years ever.
2. Unemployment is below 8 percent.
3. The housing market has rebounded.
4. The automobile industry is healthy.
5. The financial industry is doing well.
6. Health insurance is available to virtually all Americans.
7. Home foreclosures are at the lowest level in five years.
Not bad for only three years and ten months; it took World War II to finally lift us out of the Great Depression which started in 1929 – that’s twelve years. What we need to do is to continue working with the one man who has accomplished so much in such a short period of time to turn our ship of state around, in stormy seas no less.
Register to Vote and Vote Early on November 6th.